St Patrick’s Day isn’t just for the Irish and Leprechauns, it’s a perfect day for Valentine’s lovers to show a little green for their sweetheart. So grab your girlfriend, spouse, or lover and get your green on with these Green Themed Romantic Ideas.
1. Buy green leprechaun hats and go in search for a pot of gold. Settle for pot roast and chocolate gold coins if leprechauns and rainbows are no where to be found.
2. Buy matching “Kiss Me I’m Irish” green t-shirts, then kiss like you are Irish.
3. Hide your green and make him go find it
4. Make green eggs and ham
5. Drink green beer or green Kool-Aid
6. Play in the clover. The one who finds a lucky four-leaf clover wins a kiss. Kiss her anyway.
7. Make green pancakes together
8. Play golf on the green
9. Give your green – donate to your local food bank or favorite charity
10. Paint green hearts and clovers on your face
11. Share a bowl of green jello
12. Make a masterpiece with green finger-paint
13. Buy a green dress and kiss like Scarlet O’Hara and Rhet Butler in Gone With The Wind
14. Give your sweetheart emeralds
15. Sleep in green sheets
16. Buy green grapes and feed them to each other like Cleopatra and Mark Anthony
17. Talk about green – make a financial plan with you spouse. Come up with some great ideas for making more green this year.
18. Make others green with some public displays of affection
19. Share a minty green body wash shower or bubble bath
20. Wear green sexy underwear and lingerie. Green never looked so good.
By Carolyn Flynn
Flickr photo by willspot/Wils Bostwick
50 Summertime Romantic Ideas
By Carolyn Flynn Read the rest of this entry »
The secret to getting your relationship needs met is often as simple as identifying what you want and sharing the specifics with your partner. Read how Sarah and James used these four relationship communication steps to get their needs and desires met. Read the rest of this entry »