Every day is a great day to celebrate your love and tell him/her how much you love them.
Celebrate your love relationship with these 31 ideas for romance.
1. Give romantic flowers just because you love her/him
2. Make her/him breakfast in bed
3. Write a love poem for your sweetheart
4. Fly a kite together
5. Feed each other chocolate covered strawberries
6. Watch the sunset together
7. Have a candlelight bath for two
8. Share a cup of love – hot chocolate, coffee, or whatever warms your heart
9. Play footsies during dinner
10. Have a picnic at the park or on your living room floor
11. Go Salsa Dancing
12. Hold hands at the movies
13. Train for a marathon together
14. Make spaghetti and watch Disney’s “Lady and the Tramp”
15. Read a romance novel together
16. Give her/him a peppermint foot massage
17. Share a bowl of ice cream
18. Send your lover a love note
19. Have a backwards dinner. Start with dessert first.
20. Go on an outdoor adventure together
21. Tell him/her how much you love and appreciate him/her
22. Bring a picnic lunch to his/her work
23. Make homemade pizza together
24. Send a sexy photo
25. Watch the sunrise with hot chocolate, orange juice, muffins and bagels
26. Ride bikes together
27. Have a romantic comedy movie marathon night
28. Go on a romantic walk together and look for signs of Spring
29. Kiss in the moonlight
30. Buy sexy lingerie
31. Snuggle in bed together
By Carolyn Flynn LPC
What are your favorite romantic ideas?
Share how you will show your love this month in the comments below.
Carolyn Flynn, LPC holds a Master’s degree in Counseling with additional studies in Nutrition and Holistic Health. She provides a unique blend of mind-body solutions to create health, happiness, and loving relationships. She is a strategist, problem-solver, and intuitive guide. She believes every woman deserves to feel beautiful, serene, and happy. She is committed to helping women create lives they love. She is the author of SMART Talk, Heal Your Grief, and Holiday Peace and Joy.
Romantic adventures are fun at any age.
Don’t forget to play, explore, and have fun together.
Trying new things and enjoying nature are great ways to have fun
and build your relationship.
It’s always a great time to go on an adventure together.
By Carolyn Flynn
Flickr photo by visit~fingerlakes/meg colombo